IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, January 18, 2011

YAAAAWWN!

What an incredibly long and boring day!! There is not a thing to do! We are four mopey souls! Shawn and I went for a walk earlier, however it started to rain and with it it got a little chiller! So we are back at the house wishing we had something to do! I think we have watched the same old movies too many time and read the same books even more! It is making us a little stir crazy! Usually I would bake or do some house hold project, we aren't even able to do that! Shawn has resorted to napping on and off during the day! Sometimes I wish I could, it always gives me a headache though! We are in perpetual wait mode! Not the best for uplifting moods, I tell you! No one is too cranky today, but it safe to say we are all edgy! I guess it is too be expected, the same thing day and day out!It gets so I look forward to preparing the next meal and then cleaning it  up so that I have something to do! I did go online to check the job site, same old thing since the last time I looked! No more applications there to fill out! Nothing in the mail, just a letter from Social Security, outlining a conversation I had with them last week. I do not know why they send you these foolish letters! I suppose that way I can never call back and say something different, like what I can not tell you! They want to make sure you are clear with them, ask them to be clear with you and you have another thing coming! In case anyone is keeping tally, Shawn's application and file has now gone through approximately 5 different offices in Social Security, each are to help out the other and Shawn. None however seems to know what the other one is doing or how long it will take them! We know that Shawn is approved and an idea for what he will be receiving each month. That has to go to the final department, were they will look at his file, send us  letter, maybe call me and then send me a letter on that phone conversation and yes, then we should recieve a check! If that isn't confusing how is this; Shawn's application started in Littelton,NH, went to Concord, NH,down to Montgomery,AL, back to Concord,NH, then to Littleton,NH,then back again to Concord, where then it should be forwarded back to Montgomery,AL and stay! Welcome to the wonderful world of beaurocrocy! Some where in it's second trips to Concord and Littleton is where some one,some where let the Department of Health and Human Services know that we would be recieving benefits for Shawn. We then lost our foodstamps and denied TANF! But, it wasn't until the file was in Littleton for the last time and reviewed by a case manager that we had a decison! And NO we still have nothing in writting stating how much and the scheduled payment dates. Just the letters recalling the phone conversations we have had! Make any sense, no I think not! Oh well, back to the waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment