IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's Chilly!

The heating set up is odd in this house! We have 1 heater that does the living and dining room, some of it may seep back toward the hall in the back. Then there is a heater in Kelly's room, that is the center of the house. That heater heats her room, Kate Lynn's room and our room if she leaves the door open. Which she did not last night! So it was just a tad bit FREEZING in my room this morning! Over all the heaters work well, though they scared the heck out of me when I first saw how they work! They are gas heaters, with a live pilot light right in the front! And I mean there is a flame flickering just behind the little bar setup on the front of these things! Very glad we are not a home with little kids! Any ways, despite the early morning chill, things are much warmer now! The girls and I are considering going to church this morning. Shawn has had no interest in church since we have moved in to the new house. I am hoping it just the stress of everything and once that all settles down we will start going as a family! This afternoon the weather is supposed to be pretty lousy for the rest of day and into tomorrow. Alabama and parts of the south have been experiencing a very cold winter, and it has included a teeny bit of snow. They have all ready cancelled school for tomorrow because they are expecting up to an inch of snow and some icy conditions. It has been very funny to me to watch the reactions of the State and folks down here to the pending "storm". Shawn's friend down here called us yesterday to see how see will fair with the storm and if we lose power, I suspect a bit better than he will! And I say that without any disrespect, actually I am still smirking, it is just I have never seen people panic over this sort of weather! Well, Kelly is up and the 3 of us all need to get our selves together and ready if we plan on getting to church this morning! Church should be an excellent pick me upper!

No comments:

Post a Comment