IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, January 2, 2011

Doing a little Dreaming!

We do not have cable and own a limited amount of DVDs, all watched and re watched many times! Having done all the cleaning and decorating that we are able to at this time, can mean a lot of down time! While Shawn commenced with his afternoon nap, I stole the PC and spent the better half of the afternoon and spent the time deciding what colors I wanted to paint the house! I have 3 rooms all planned out! Nothing paint can't fix! Well maybe!!  Don't know if Shawn will like the colors I chose, but it's all good! Because he loves me he will paint along with me! Of course he also knows that if he doesn't, I will just go ahead and start the painting without him! LOL! Nothing wrong with a little daydreaming! (wishful thinking??)

No comments:

Post a Comment