IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, January 24, 2011

Status Quot

As I am writing this, I can not tell you how full I am! For the first time in months, I made shepherd's pie for dinner. This is one of my families favorite! I have to tell you I think we all ate our fill and then some!
Earlier in the day Kate Lynn and I finally made it over to check out the indoor flea market. This weekend we never made it! Oh my goodness!! Three, not two, floors of "stuff"! Kate Lynn and I managed to kill almost an hour and a half just looking! By then I had to run across town to pick Kelly up from school.  Shawn stayed home and finished fixing the septic problem! Yay, no more trouble with that!
It really shaped up to be another nice day, cool, but nice! The sun is so bright, I often do not run the heater in the truck. The sun heats up the inside of the truck quite nicely! It seems so odd to have a bright winter, compared to the many dark winters I had in New England! For folks I know who struggle with seasonal depression, the south is the place to be!
Not a whole lot else to tell you. Things are pretty status quot. Status quot we are used to! Every one's moods have been pretty good the past couple days! For that I am grateful!

Psalm 118:28-29 You are my God, And I will praise you...Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment