IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, January 7, 2011

Sometimes it just Sucks!

As the afternoon draws to a close here and it is getting near dinner time, just have to say sometimes it just sucks! This week has been awful, from the beginning to the end! I am just damn tired! While most of you have started dinner, maybe even just finished up, I have to try and figure something out! And not only today will I have this dilemma, but until we finally get a break! Pretty rotten feeling, can't feed your kids properly, they have to walk well over a mile and a 1/2 to and from school because you don't have the gas to get them there or the money for them to take the city bus! They can't even look forward to a shower after this evening! Yep, sometimes it just sucks! And this is my damn pity party and I just don't care! I just want to be able to stop saying to the girls,"not yet" "sooner or later" "we have to hang in there!" It has gotten old,very old!

No comments:

Post a Comment