IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, January 17, 2011

Love and Respect!

Moods aren't a whole lot better this afternoon. I have come up with the theory that I am so perfect in my girl's eye that when things go wrong it has to be my fault!  I realize that I am far from perfect and willing to admit, but  they won't believe me! Kate Lynn lets me know almost everyday in some form or fashion that her life is screwed up now and it is my fault! She will argue and argue that she had no options and we have ruined things for her! It seems to be her goal to make sure we are reminded of it daily! She did have options! She could have stayed with my Grandparents and stayed at her job. She could have stayed with my sister and transferred to the Lowe's in Manchester,NH. And being there she would be closer to a couple of her friends! I am not going to argue this with her, it makes my head hurt! Kelly being 16 had no choice! Her moodiness and moping is going to drive me nuts as well! After our chat yesterday she seems a little better today! I will keep at it! And I will keep praying that we will all love and support one another during this struggle! This mom is just feeling pretty bad, pretty sad and even more responsible than I probably need to for everything! If I could wave a magic wand and make them both happy, I would! I'm also feeling a little more disrespected than I should be! As a family we should respect one another with all our hearts! I know that they are each feeling pain for all they have been through. I just want to be the role model for them,showing that we need to respect another despite the circumstances! I am aware this is just another mountain we have to climb! I love my girls very, very much! I hope they know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment