IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ready for....

The cupboards are full, yay! What a feeling to know that we can eat like normal people! We are a spoiled group in this country, we are hungry we eat. And we eat whatever we want! When our cupboards were so bare it really made me reflective, for the most part folks here in our country do not think about anyone going hungry. However, there is a good size portion of our very own population that are going hungry. How many times do we see requests to send money  for food in Third world nations? Compare that to what you see exposing the need in this country! At the holidays, there is more demand for us to help those in need. But the need extend far beyond the holidays! OK I am getting off my soap box!
Today Kate Lynn and I had a nice time looking at paint swatches. I have filled my "design book" with all sorts of ideas and am ready to go! I finally revealed all my ideas to Shawn, despite the mild he stroke he had with the kitchen color, he was happy with my choices! We negotiated the kitchen color and have come to a mutual agreement! ( Maybe the blue was a little much!?)  I can not wait until our fiances are settled, our debts paid and we can start painting! This little house needs some serious love!

No comments:

Post a Comment