IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, January 14, 2011

By Grace

It is so funny, when ever a little doubt clouds my faith, God lets some sunshine in! The supervisor actually did call me from the rental assistance agency, she started the conversation out by stating there is no more assistance left for renters. Not the best way to start the conversation and I was a little grieved. She then asked if there was anything else we were in need of, out on a limb I mentioned that we had been without water and unable to pay the deposit. She jumped right on board, telling me we may not be able to help with the rent but we will most certainly have your water turned on! I was very glad for that, however it was all ready 5pm and this is a 3 day weekend. I informed the girls and Shawn what was going on and we were discussing getting through a few more days without water when the phone rang again. It was the water department and despite being closed they were sending someone out tonight! Then Shawn's phone rang, it was the first wonderful lady I spoke too, after I hung up with the water department I went and spoke with her, her name is Linda. Linda was laughing when I apologize for making her wait that I was on the phone with the water department, explaining that the water department had not received any monies yet from them .The water department agreed to go by Grace (her words!) and turn the water on for us, without receiving any money, Linda is attempting to receive the money from fund set up by the United Way, she could not promise the water department money right away, just that they would be getting it as some time. She told me "Sandy, if the United Way doesn't pay the $100, I will ask 10 people for $10 and it will be paid! What a relief, that means we have an account now!! Having an account is like any utility, you receive the bill at the end of the month, we will have the money by then! Now I can rest easier, our utilities are set! It is things like this that remind me that God still has a plan for us. I know that He has figured out with our owed rent and all our debts we acquired from this move. We just have to trust him! And as I am finishing this up, the water department has all ready come and gone! In the time it took me to type the second line to now was all they needed to get the water on! What a HUGE RELIEF!

No comments:

Post a Comment