IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, January 30, 2011

Walking By Choice!

The girls and I left early for church and was able to find an ATM on that side of town that allows you to take money out in $1 increments! We were able to take out $19 of the $20 my folks gave to us, hooray! That meant I was able to put gas in the truck, even better...Kelly won't have to walk to school! She is quite pleased, it is supposed to rain on and off the next few days! So we drove to church and then drove home! It was an incredible service! When I prayed that first Sunday here for God to provide us with a church, he most definitely did just that! I really enjoy Heritage Baptist church! I can not speak for the girls, however I believe they love it too! I continue to pray that Shawn will want to go with us!
This afternoon it looks like rain! We are all considering taking a walk after we have all finished lunch! Walking by choice!! Later on this evening, Kelly will be going back to church for a big youth group event. She is pretty excited and I am excited for her. We found out at least one of the girls there lives in our neighborhood. My prayer is that Kelly and she will get along and Kelly will have a young lady her age to hang out with in the neighborhood! Be in prayer that both the girls will make some good connections here!

No comments:

Post a Comment