IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, January 9, 2011

Today has been Good!

Never disappointed when I go to church! The church we have chosen is a large Baptist church, large in size, large in warmth and large in their love for one another. For a church this size you would expect that it would feel impersonal, that has never been the case! I am often delayed in leaving at the end, because I end up chatting and chatting! Today after church, due to the warm generosity of a Friend, I was able to do some grocery shopping. The nearest grocery store that is most affordable, happens to be Super Walmart, I have not had the joy (?) of shopping at one of these for the actual purpose of groceries...very interesting! However, with the impending "storm", it being Sunday and everyone down here being obsessed with football (the Walmart here makes cakes frosted with the team colors and logos, they are apparently in huge demand!), the place was PACKED! And it took even longer at the check out because it seems everyone here knows one another and spends a lot of time chatting with one another, it took forever!! Very glad to be home! For the first time in a very long while I baked a pumpkin bread and 2 homemade spinach lasagnas! I figured because they are so inexpensive I could make the 2, 1 for tonight and the other for another night! And then I won't have to cook a couple nights this week. This Wednesday we are going to the church for a church dinner. Also so that the girls and I can become more involved with their Bible studies and youth group! Today has been a good day! And the house smells Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment