IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lazy,lazy!

5 Dozen peanut butter and not even a dent in the peanut butter! But I will bet there will be a dent in the cookies before the night is over! No better way to warm up the house! Now I am sitting down, pouring over my pictures  and choosing what family photos to print! I admit I down loaded a few from my Face book, thank you family for your photos! There are a few of you who need to look at your pictures on line and update them! I know I have a nephew that just was married and another that just had a new baby (not he himself, his lovely wife!) But you would not really know it by there photos. I had to look at their parent's site and snag some pictures! Very proud Grandparents! Jeez, you're getting old!!I know I am no better when it comes to posting pictures on line! I have two kids that would just assume be hung upside rather than have to sit for a picture! I am working on it! I would like to have a new family photo of the four of us as well! I tell the girls "what would have happen if you went missing? We would hand over the most recent photo of you and the police would have to age enhance it!". I realize that is a terrible thing to say! Having 2 teenage girls the hair length, style and color would also have to be changed! The two of them love to change their hair like most of us like to change our socks! It is getting late in the afternoon and truthfully this has been a rather lazy household! Yes, I baked cookies and washed up the dishes; I have also read a book, printed some pictures, messed around online and have yet to get dressed or brushed my teeth! I know...gross! I think I better consider the latter pretty soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment