IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chic Flick and Ice Cream

After getting back from running the errands we could run, we found our selves stuck at home. Shawn, Kate Lynn and I did go for a stroll earlier in the day, that was nice. The day  has been  rather boring and frustrating! Unable to get done what we need to do and having nothing to do at home is making all of us a little grumpy! Shawn ran out of ciggies at one point, so right after dinner he went to bed! That is how he copes with his "nic fits". I'm not someone that can just sit and watch a movie, but having read and reread the books I do have, I decided to watch a movie. Someone loaned us "The Lake House", with Sandra Bullock and Keanue Reeves. I really enjoyed it a whole lot! A definite chick flick! Watched it with a bowl of ice cream and no groaning from Shawn, I had myself a pretty nice evening! Shawn and I have VERY different ideas about movies! Actually when it comes to most movies, music, reading materials, how to go about cleaning the house, if the house actually needs cleaning, what is a good time to go to bed, what is a good time to get up....Shawn and I often disagree! We are most definite opposites, very much individuals. But he is my best friend! We get along well and agree on the important things! Not too bad for 20 and 1/2 years of marriage! I think I will keep him!

No comments:

Post a Comment