IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Saturday, January 29, 2011

What color is cinnamon!

Kate Lynn cooked dinner tonight while I helped Kelly with a school project! Kate Lynn made her favorite dinner for all of us, chicken potpie over mashed potatoes and frozen corn on the cob. She did a good job with all of it! The school project turned into a nice distraction for me! I was really feeling yuck today, tonight I am feeling pretty decent! After I am finished here the girls and I are going to play cards. Shawn has turned into bed all ready. He and I discussed how he was coping with everything, he says he is doing OK, he just is tired. Being tired is a symptom of depression and it is completely understandable if he is struggling with that. As long as all other symptoms are in check and I am comfortable that they are! We were able to sit out on the front porch and soak up a whole bunch of the warm sunshine today, always a mood lifter! Today was a balmy 74 degrees, not too shabby for January! We walked a great deal today, exercise is also a pretty good mood lifter! Too bad we weren't looking to exercise! This won't be a typical winter, you know when the weather is freezing, the roads slick, the snow piled high and you put on a few winter pounds!
All right, time to go play cards with the girls, they are arguing over what color cinnamon is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment