IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, January 17, 2011

Moody Teens!

A little later start today! I'm not too sure any one slept great in this house! We all ended up in a big argument before bed! The girls have really struggled with the move! And attitudes are not wonderful! I can not say I blame any one for being cranky and moody, I just wish that things would settle down and we would all get on the same page. For the most part Shawn and I are all ready there. The girls still have things to work on. Right now it is a struggle and the anger and fighting with the two of them is far from creating family harmony.You can hardly speak to either on of them with out them taking it personally and starting an argument! Please, pray for them!
Shawn is spending the morning at a friends, helping him with some truck repairs. That ought to be good for him! It is looking like rain, however it is quite warm! Maybe a walk with the umbrella! Or at the very least a few minutes sitting on the front porch!
A lot going on here in Montgomery today, the Governor is being inaugurated and it being Martin Luther King day there are a whole bunch of other things going on down town, I've been told.  I little disappointed we are not able to go check it out, sounds pretty interesting!
Well, not a whole lot else this morning! I said I would keep it light today and I am trying! I will not mention that a certain  New England NFL team lost yesterdays game!

No comments:

Post a Comment