IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, January 2, 2011

Need Prayer ??

I am very glad I went to church today! Excellent service and I was able to meet with other people in the church. It is very important to me that we become involved in church and other community things in Montgomery. Both good ways to set down roots and become part of a community!
Some interesting questions raised today, so I present them to you;
How will you grow this year?
What do people expect from the church?  Financial help, healing in a relationship, healing in grief, acceptance...?
How do we help those in need?
Notice them! Pray for them! Give them God's word! Give them Jesus!
Sometimes we are able to meet other's needs, but if we give them God's word and help them have a relationship with Jesus, we will have given them EVERYTHING!

Not a resolution, but my focus this year is that I will pay attention to those around me in need!
If you need something that needs to be prayed about, email me! I have asked for a lot of prayer lately, I think I forgot to ask any of you if you needed prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment