IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Doing Nothing...still!

I am certain that you would agree that these 3 blogs for today were the most boring! I apologize! I will try to dream up something more witty tonight! Dinner  has been cooked and for the most part cleaned up, listening to the sound of rain trickling off the windows, the biggest form of entertainment this evening is our cat, Trick. She loves the heater in the living room! She spends hours sleeping in front of it, rolling over and switching from end to end to roast more evenly! I refer to her as "Crispy Tricken", she gets pretty warm! That is how thrilling things are right now. We are watching to make sure the cat doesn't become too cooked! I am telling you no other family has as much fun! I think Kelly has actually started counting the minutes before she has school tomorrow!Me, I'm counting the minutes before bed,.I'm tired from doing nothing,it is hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment