IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, January 23, 2011

HAPPY Sunday!

Another chilly morning! Eating some toast and drinking some coffee, trying to get ready for church! Service starts at 11, looking forward to it! All though it looks like it is going to be a fight to get Kelly to come this morning! Shawn won't be coming...instead he has to spend the morning snaking the septic!! I suspect he will wish he had gone to church!We signed a year lease, the house is ours! I suspect that we are going to be seeing a whole lot more than just the septic needing snaking! It needs a little love like I mentioned before. The price is right, the size is right and it is ours! Praise the Lord! We will deal with the issues as they arise! Well my toast is gone and my coffee cup almost empty, I think I need to get ready for church! A little too chilly to go out in my pj's! Hope everyone has a happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment