IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Paint Swatch Tuesday!

Couldn't find the off switch for my brain last night! I finally fell asleep after 5 this morning, only to be woken up at 6:40 by Kelly needing a ride to school! I'm beginning to believe this whole sleep thing is overrated!  This morning Kate Lynn and I are going out this morning, just the 2 of us. We are going to Lowe's to match all the paint colors we have picked out with their swatches at the store. Then we will be able to really look at them and make sure we are certain they will work. A free, fun filled morning for the girls! Kelly had school this morning and don't tell anyone, but I think she may actually like school here! As usual I have no idea what else today has in store for us. I think we are a little more relaxed today than we have been in a while. Having the mail arrive here helped put us at a little more ease. Before it felt like we were going to miss out on something important. Now knowing that it will arrive here with out issues, maybe a little delayed, but arrive here all the same is a good feeling! I realize that most of you probably do not even give your mail much thought, but if you were expecting something important and knew it was 2000 miles away and you weren't getting it, you would be frazzled! Right now I am enjoying my morning coffee with Shawn and our cat, Bear!I can not express to you how happy these cats are to have room to run! No more truck! They are like kittens, racing from one end of this place to another! They both are quite healthy, none the worse for wear despite their month long confinement in the truck! All right, I'm off to conquer the paint swatches with Kate Lynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment