IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's Official !

It is January 01,2011! The start of a new year that holds promise for all of us! Last night it poured out, I am thinking it was just washing away the old year! Our neighbors rang in the New Year with a barrage of fire works! No complaints though, there were no problems! We are still a little unsure of the area we are living in, so far there have been no problems and everyone has been friendly enough! But you certainly knew when midnight struck!  Just an off track thought; while cleaning the house yesterday I realized that I couldn't give anyone directions to our house! I have no idea how to get here from pretty much any where! I think I need to do some serious driving! Well, nothing else exciting this morning! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment