IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, January 3, 2011

We HAD Water!

The guys who do maintenance on the house and just repaired the water main, stopped by to pick up the scrap metal and pulled the wrong pipe! Voila, busted the water main! Needless to say the easy pick up is now a complicated fix up! We have water all over the front yard and running down the driveway!None in the house! Good grief!!
I spent the better part of the afternoon redoing my resume and cover letter! For those who aren't on my face book; I am applying for yet another job tomorrow! This one is so unique I am hoping that there are few people applying and that I have a shot at it! It is Mortuary Transporter for a brand new crematorium that has recently opened here in Montgomery. Yes, it is exactly as it sounds! Transporting the deceased and other human remains to the facility from nursing facilities, home, accidents and even crime scenes! I am looking at ALL options! Why not this one!
Tomorrow we will also be enrolling Kelly completely in school! We had started the process before Christmas vacation, tomorrow she will be starting school,like it or not. And I would have to say she would agree...NOT!
Think I am going to go have a bowl of ice cream and try not to fume too much over the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment