IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Saturday, January 8, 2011

Trying for some Optimism!

I'm up wishing I had some coffee! Did not sleep too well, another headache! Getting up a bit late this morning, just didn't want to get up! Not sure what today has in store, guess I will find out! It is kind of funny, today we will be receiving weather alerts, warnings and updates through out today and early tomorrow morning,  we are getting a winter storm. The weather in the south has not been the warm, sunny weather I was told to expect, instead the south is having a rare cold winter. Tomorrow it is expected to snow,sleet and rain into Monday morning. I'm not talking a huge accumulation, an inch or so! But the schools are all ready alerting parents to cancellations and there are emergency preparedness alerts up all over! These folks would have a stroke if they moved  to New Hampshire and experienced a true winter, with real snow fall amounts! So now that Kelly is in school, it looks like she may get her first "snow day"! The thing that makes it so strange is that for most of this past week the temps were in the high 50's and low 60's. I was really getting to enjoy the weather!
Well it looks like the rest of  my brood is finally dragging themselves out of bed! Just to have something to do, we may go for a walk. That also allows us to learn the area a little better! Praying for a better day than what we have had! Hopes aren't very high! Just trying to stay optimistic! That may be easier said then done!
I hope everyone has themselves  a good weekend! I'm sure I;ll get back here to scribble a little about what we have been up to or what ever later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment