IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, January 6, 2011

Quieter Morning

Was woken up at 6:30 this morning to Shawn's phone ringing! Actually it doesn't ring, it yells "Whats up" "Hello" then "whats Up" getting louder and louder each time! It is still better than his text message tone! Any ways, it was his friend Ricky calling. Ricky had been kind enough to run us on a couple errands yesterday because we have no gas in the car. He had called to see if Kelly needed a ride to school! Our plans were unfortunately going to be to keep her home, so when he called I was quite grateful. So, Kelly is in school, her second day and I am very happy! It went well for Kelly yesterday, she even made a friend! Most of the classes she has are repeats to what she learned last year or early this year. Montgomery or most of Alabama for that matter, lags a little behind. We told Kelly to apply her self just as hard as she could any how, no slacking! She seems glad to be back in school! With everything that has gone on for us, I think Kelly at times has things harder than any of us. At her age she really had no choice in any of the matter, she had to move away from her friends, the school and the town she knew for a good long time.She has been exceptionaly good about the whole thing! A little mopey, but I will allow that! Kate Lynn, I think, believes we set out to ruin her life. You would think she was 19 or something, she can not decide what she wants to do with her life, when she was given the chance to stay in New Hampshire she ademently refused and now it is our fault she is miserable??! Oh well, she will figure it out!
At least this morning is sunny and quiet! I have the house to myself right now, Shawn went to drop Kelly off at school and Kate Lynn is still sleeping. I think I will  make myself a cup of coffee, drink it nice and slowly, while I contemplate today! (and shoo the cat off the dining room table, she has decided to groom herself smack in the middle of the table!)

No comments:

Post a Comment