IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, January 30, 2011

Be Encouraged!

I have just watched a couple of the new postings for 30 Days Homeless. I pray that all of you have taken the opportunity to check out this site and hear about the mission Pastor Ryan set out to do. Today was the last day of Pastor Ryan living out on the streets, however I believe his heart will stay there! He has shared some pretty incredible stories!
Isaiah 40:31 Those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.
That is my prayer for those Pastor Ryan has met through his mission. That those living on the streets will have a new found hope and strength the Lord will carry them through this. That they be encouraged, God is NOT far from them.
Isaiah 40:11 He will feed his flock like a shepherd. He will carry the lambs in his arms, holding them close to his heart.
That is my prayer for all of you, to be encouraged! Funny as I write this, I have to confess, somewhere in the back of my mind this morning's sermon must still be playing. The sermon was on encouragement! There is no such thing as coincidence where God is concerned!Today he must be telling me something, something very important! As Brother Knight discussed this morning; God sees the potential in all of us. People need to be encouraged.We can encourage by giving, we can encourage by forgiving and we can encourage by seeing other people's potential. I suppose before I start the finger pointing at "we", I had better take a good look at me! If you need some encouragement, I pray that you will have it heaped upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment