IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, January 19, 2011

More Valuable than Birds!

I hope you can all deal with my/our highs and lows! With the road we have chosen we knew we would have difficulties, we never imagined just how much! After my second posting, Shawn, Kate Lynn and I walked over to the high school to walk Kelly home. This is a full hour round trip. I think it did us some good, at least tuckered us out so maybe we had something else to think about! It never ceases to amaze me where inspiration will come from, a reminder to cling to the faith that has sustained us! This afternoon it came from Kate Lynn! After our walk Kate Lynn told me she had something to show me in her Bible, she thought I needed to read it! So, now I share it with you;
Luke 12: 22 Then, turning to his disciples, Jesus said, "That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life-whether you have enough food to eat or enough clothes to wear.  23 For life is more than food, and your body more than clothing.  24 look at the Ravens. They don't plant or harvest or store food in barns, for God feeds them. And you are far more valuable to Him than any birds.  25 Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?  26 And if worry can't accomplish a little thing like that, what's the use of worrying over bigger things?
We have some very wonderful and extraordinary people in our lives, who in our greatest time of need, step in so unselfishly and so lovingly to help us out! Words can not express our love, appreciation and thankfulness for all the help we have received! I have said this before, please know these are NOT just words!
Tonight we are going to sleep with lighter hearts and fuller bellies! Thanks be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment