IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, January 21, 2011

Groggy Morning Post

After fighting back a headache  while trying to get some sleep, I finally snuck a few zzzz's in! And for now, I beat the migraine! It will be a short victory because another one show up and try it's best to induce wicked pain on my poor head! It is a chilly, but sunny morning here in Montgomery, temperatures will only be in the 40's. I know those in New England and other cold climates have no sympathy with me!
I want to extend my best wishes to my mother and law. (Mom and Dad know we are praying for you! Mom get lots of rest after the surgery, praying that you will feel 100% better quickly and that the surgery will have fixed you up!) I hope all of you might consider praying for her today. She had surgery early this morning to remove her gallbladder.
Another day of uncertain plans. We are getting pretty good going by the seat of our pants! I can not believe how quickly the past few days have gone by. I swear we just got Kelly back to school after a 4 day weekend and here is another weekend upon us! Allow me to drink a ton of coffee and wake up this groggy head! And perhaps this afternoon I will type something worth reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment