IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, January 21, 2011

Trials and Endurance

Just wanted to share this; (just a little something random!)
\James 1: 2 Dear Brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. 3 For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.

Kate Lynn had asked me to help type out some verses that mean a lot, to her. She wanted them to look nice so that she could frame them. I spent  a little time this afternoon typing up some verses, using special fonts and my photo paper to print them. They came out very nice and hope they will keep her inspired.
These verses were ones I printed out for her and thought I should share them here!  (UH OH! I have spell check on my blog, not on the program I used to type out Kate Lynn's verses, think I may have found a spelling error! MAN!! My OCD is going to have me retype it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment