IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, January 30, 2011

Getting Ready for Church!

Yay, it's Sunday! And even if I drive there, run out  of gas and have to walk back, I am going! Kate Lynn is in the shower, Kelly is grumbling and groaning in her room! I may be partially responsible for her grumbling, I may have taking a picture of her while she was sleeping! The sound of my camera phone woke her up! She immediately greeted me with "you better erase that!", no "good morning mom!". The 3 of us girls will be off to church soon! It is looking like another nice day today! When we get home from church, it may be sandwiches on the front porch. I am still quite taken back by my very different winter here! There is a slight chance of rain later this afternoon and it is going to be near 70 degrees,wow! I pray that all of you have a very nice Sunday! I will talk to you at the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment