IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, January 10, 2011

Plotting and Planning

Well the big  winter storm has come and gone here in Montgomery, and I still didn't get it! Yes, it rained and hailed and there were even a couple snow flurries, not anything I would have called a storm! The kids ended up with a snow day and the roads are nice and clear, I guess better safe than sorry! No real plans today, like most days it's sit around and wait! I filled out a pile more job applications on line this weekend, maybe this week I will receive a call about one of them! Having all this time off, by the time I get a job I am going to probably have a tough time getting my butt into gear! All though I am ready to get back to work, not just for the income, but also for the routine. Too often I sit around here feeling pretty unproductive! The funny thing is that we are often very busy, it just doesn't appear that things are getting done! I can say we have become very good planners! With all the time we have waiting we have been able to discuss all sorts of ideas for the house, things to do in the summer, how to budget our finances, ideas for the yard..We are thoroughly ready! It is actually quite funny, the girls and I have spent so much time on the PC looking up ideas for painting their rooms, we have it planned out to the stock number at the stores! What else do you do when you have no cable?! That way when things are settled we can just take the list grab what we need and go! And for all of you who know us too well, no we are not going crazy with this house! It is no great shakes, but we have agreed financially it makes the best sense. We have decided to just attack the place with paint and throw rugs! And my wonderful husband has entrusted me with color scheme of the house,heheheheh! (just kidding, honey!) When we are done it will be clean, comfortable and a pretty 1930's style Bungalow!
Happy Monday!                      This is Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment