IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Not a Whole lot Going On!

This is the weekend that will never end! Kelly has had no school since Thursday of last week! She returns tomorrow! Pray that a check come is today! We need to be able to put gas into the truck so that we can get her to and from school!
Not a thing planned today! I am going to spend some more time trolling the career center web for any new job postings. There has not been too many! I keep at it! It is pretty warm today and very cloudy. Looks like we  maybe getting some rain! I am thinking and praying for all of you in New England! I do not miss the shoveling at all!
I am having a bit of writers block today! I guess that will happen when there is so little going on! And trust me at time I truly appreciate this down time. Eventually it will pass and we will find our selves in our usual busy habits! I will work on something better  for my next posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment