IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Beautiful Day

For those having incrementally weather, I am sorry for this...It is a beautiful morning here in Montgomery! Looking at the forecast it looks like it is going to be a fairly sunny day and in the high 50's. By Tuesday it is looking like we will be expecting rain, but with temps in the 60's!
The only sad thing I can mention this morning is that the gas gauge is keeping us grounded from church. The girls and I are very disappointed. There is supposed to be spectacular service this evening and Kate Lynn had really set her hopes on going! In due time this will no longer be an issue and we will be able to attend church more faithfully. Thank goodness God knows our situation! Not too much else planned. Shawn and I were talking about doing some more walking because the weather is so good! Walking not only keeps us fit and busy, it allows us to explore and get to know the area we are living. I have always loved architecture and here there is some pretty new stuff for me too see. I also have to tell you I have truly enjoyed the friendliness of most people here. It actually took me by surprise! It being a bigger city I expected pretty cool people here. That has not been the case, for the most part while we are out walking we are greeted by most everybody we past. And it isn't a usual quick hello in passing. Folks stop and just chat with you for a minute or so. It is very neat!
Just a verse for thought-
Proverbs 3: 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.  6 Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment