IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dejavue!

A little sore still today! But I slept well and that helped! Another day of sitting and waiting! No plans! If I think I can manage it I may go finish raking some more of the back yard! It is supposed to be quite nice the next couple of days, so at the very least I can take a walk or two, or three, or four...
I am truly sorry  the blog has been pretty boring! Trust me it isn't a whole lot exciting here for us! I fill out applications online, clean the house, sit around, clean the house, run an errand, make an appointment, cook a meal, clean the house.. Be jealous! For all of you who wish they could just stay home and do nothing, after a while it gets pretty old! At least if I was working I would be meeting people and making some social connections. Glad for the time I am able to make it to church when we can. That helps so much!
I feel like I have been saying this a lot lately; For all of you in New England- Drive safe!
Going to be a beautiful day here,and tomorrow may be in the mid 60's!

No comments:

Post a Comment