IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lazy, Lazy Day!

Very sleepy this afternoon, it's gonna take a lot of coffee to keep these eyes open! Shawn, Kate Lynn and I took a nice long walk today. The weather was perfect for one. It is truly a lazy Sunday! Kelly is hanging out in her room, as usual. She can spend an entire day on the computer. All though in honesty Kate Lynn and I are both on the computer! She and I are checking out all the online decorating sites. Shawn is just waking up from his afternoon nap! Not very exciting! I'm sort of wishing we had a project to keep us busy! I was telling Shawn earlier, man if we had a rake we could at least rake the front yard! How is that for living wildly!? The yard really could use a good rake! Oh well, will find somehow to stay busy! I just asked Shawn to go across the street and borrow a rake from our neighbors, he just smirked and shook his head! I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment