IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, January 5, 2011

In BIG Trouble

I will start off with the good, Kelly is at school!  Her first day has gone off, so far with out a hitch!
Now the bad; I called to check on our food stamp balance this morning and our monthly food stamps went from $460 to $8.54!!Yes, you read that correctly! They CUT our food stamps by $452!! I have $8.54 to feed the four of us this month! We have NO gas in the truck and NO income! Not only has none of our assistance is going through, what little help we have has been cut!! I have filled out DOZENS of job application, apparently there are no jobs for able bodied, qualified Northerners like me! We are completely screwed at this point! I am completely beside myself! I can not even fathom what in the hell we are going to do! I feel like our backs are right against the wall! Prayers please!

No comments:

Post a Comment