IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, January 2, 2011

Off to Church

Looking nice and sunny here today! Thinking I may go wake up the girls and see who wants to go to church! I might have to figure out how to get there on my own! Shawn doesn't want to go this morning. I think he may have been up all night, he says he isn't tired. Why is it when you are going somewhere, say Disney World, you can't Wait to get up and go. But getting that motivation for church is more difficult?  Right now it looks like I will going to church alone. No one else seems to want to! A little sad! Think about it, Disney World costs a ton of cash, you leave there with pretty much nothing, maybe some souvenirs that will not last that long and the kids are often tired and cranky! Church you leave there with renewed spirit and hope, you make lasting friendships, it is often life changing and it gives you life skills. There is no cost, someone else paid the price! I beleive I am going to church! Shawn and the kids can stay home and be mopey! Or in Shawn's case fidgety and anxious?!

No comments:

Post a Comment