IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, January 28, 2011

Kelly's 1st Progress Report

It is going to  be a beautiful day here in Montgomery! I think I may like winter here! No  plans for today! I am most definitely going for a walk this afternoon! The rest of everything I give to the Lord, he knows what needs to be done and how to make it happen! Better yet, He can make things happen! So instead of fretting about things, I am going to try very hard to leave it all in his hands!
Right now I am enjoying the sun, a cup of coffee and some quiet time! Shawn is napping on the couch (his way of coping with not  having ciggies!) and Miss Kate Lynn has yet to drag her lazy bones out of bed! Kelly is off to school. She did not have a very good day yesterday! I'm hoping we can get somethings worked out for her! She had been earning an A in English when we lived in New Hampshire. It sounds like she has a pretty difficult teacher here and Kelly has an F in her class. Poor Kelly was in tears yesterday when she came home. English is not Kelly's best subject and she has been working so hard at it. That is why her grades were good in NH. She just can not seem to figure out how to make things work for her in the class here. And she doesn't seem to think her teacher is listening to her. I wrote a note on her progress report and am hoping we can resolve this quickly! Funny thing is, Kelly was receiving an F in World History up in NH (not at all to my delight!) on her progress report yesterday she has an A in the subject here! So not all bad news! We knew the school adjustment was going to be the most difficult of every thing, over all it has gone quite well. I can not complain! I know Kelly can! And I do not blame her, I know how hard she has worked in English! In due time, in due time! I am pretty darn proud of how well she has settled into school!

No comments:

Post a Comment