IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Productive Day!

I asked for busy and well today we got busy! It took most of the morning and part of the early afternoon to take care of the septic issue! I will spare you any details! Then it took quite some time to repair the front door. As of tonight, it closes!!  And after being in the house for a month, the 3 bedrooms now have drapes! Kate Lynn's bed is now of the floor and in her bed frame! So over all, the bedrooms are taking shape!
I was unable to convince Kelly to go to church with Kate Lynn and I. It was a very nice service! I am so glad God showed me where he wanted me to worship and he chose Heritage Baptist church!
Acts 4: 12 There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved.
Jesus paid the price of my sin by his death. Through this I may have salvation. There is NO other way to heaven, but through Jesus!
Tonight I am completely tuckered out! I am going to do a little reading, while eating a small bowl of ice cream and then I think I will head to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment