IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, February 28, 2011

Much To Be Thanful For!

I am still waiting on my welcome letter so that I know when I will be starting work. I know the manager of the store is waiting for the same letter. I have been hired to both of our knowledge. The letter is a formality! Shawn and I spent almost the entire day painting our bedroom. This house is in such poor shape, simple things such as painting take more time. Shawn had so much repair work to do first. We are both pretty tired out tonight! After dinner tonight I was able to see my first southern thunderstorm. It was intense! The lightening was unlike any I have ever seen and the thunder just rolled on and on. We were also under a tornado watch, none materialized here. We had so much rain it just puddled up because the ground couldn't soak it up fast enough! It did cool the temperature down to a bit more bearable. It is also less humid. I can not believe I am saying that it is hot and humid in February! But that is exactly what it was! It was over all a good day! Today  I spoke with Beth, from Family Promise. She and her agency were the ones who set us up in the hotel when we were homeless. She was/is so good to us! I just wanted to let her know I had a job. She is such a nice person, it always lifts my mood after I have spoken to her! I pray God blesses her and the work that she does! There are so many in need and  require the help she offers! On another good note, the agency that provided us with sheets and blankets when we first moved into the house will be helping me with some work clothes this week. God always open a door! I am very grateful! We have much to be thankful for, God has been good to us and has blessed us richly!

No comments:

Post a Comment