IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kelly's Birthday!

There was no before bed post last night. I had another headache, easy enough to blame stress. All though yesterdays may have had more to do with the weather. I went to bed early, when I knew it was going to be a nasty headache, all we have in the house is low dose aspirin! I took 8 and went to bed.  I slept pretty well and am feeling better this morning!
Today is Kelly's birthday! She is 17 today! It is funny but her birthday always tugs at me more than Kate Lynn's. Maybe because I keep thinking "OK Kate Lynn is growing up, but there is still Kelly". There will have to be a time that I have to just admit they are BOTH growing up! Guess today is as good a day as any! I mean really! Kelly has just another year of high school! Don't want to push that yet! She is 17 today!! I don't know what she wants to be when she graduates and continues out on her own. I do suspect that it will be helping, either people or animals. She is a very compassionate young lady! Happy Birthday, Kelly!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment