IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, February 24, 2011

Missing "Our" Kids!

A bit of a late night! I made dinner and as usual Shawn's phone rings! No big deal, Ricky needed Shawn to go back over and put the washing machine back together. It had been broken and recently repaired. Ricky wasn't sure how it went back together. Shawn made quick work of it. While we were gone Cory came over. It has become pretty habitual, dinner rolls around and here come Cory! He eats dinner with us, well tonight with the girls and then we all watch TV, he plays some games on the PC. Tonight we watched Winter Wipe out. The girls and I played Rummy, while Cory played games on the PC. He is a good kid and I think he is looking for a better place to hang out. Shawn and I do not mind that it is here. He has a girlfriend, not sure the whole story there. Kid just needs a  little more positive influence in is life, we do our best to provide that and a good meal. Better here than in trouble is our motto!  Besdies we had so many kids in and out of our house when we lived in New Hampshire it only makes sense to be doing the same here! We miss all the kids who spent so much time with us up North! We are so hoping a couple of them will be able to come and spend some time with us this summer! They are all our adopted kids! Well I am tuckered out, and I need all the beauty sleep I can get, trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment