IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, February 4, 2011

OH!

I need to invest in a calendar! I spent the better part of the day thinking it was Saturday! It wasn't until after dinner that I was enlightened! So I guess I will NOT be going to church tomorrow! I will be going on Sunday though! If all this stress keeps up I am going to have my name and address tattooed to the back of my hands! I think for now, I need to go brush my teeth and head to bed and stay there until the sun has come WAY up in the sky tomorrow! I stayed up too late, Kelly managed to stay awake long enough to play Rummy with Kate Lynn and I. Now it looks like she may be sleeping on the couch! She is way too big for me to carry to bed any more!! And it would be tough to explain to the emergency room why she was dropped and then crushed by her mother on the way too bed! And having been there all ready once, once is enough! The couch it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment