IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunny Sunday

I will have at least 15 minutes of this morning all to myself! I am waiting for my coffee to finish brewing and enjoying the quiet and the sun pouring in the windows! The girls are both sleeping and Shawn has made a mad dash to the store for ciggies. If he doesn't get them now, he will have to wait until after I get out of church after noon.  Kate Lynn will be up soon, she and I are going to church this morning. Kelly is grounded here to the house for at least today. She had a tough night. Because she never got her nap in, because she was waiting on her friend Alex to show up, she wore her self out and had a headache! Today I am going to steal her cell phone and PC away and force her to nap if I have too! No real plans today! It is going to be the nicest day of the week, so I may go for a walk! The weather here doesn't look at too great the next week. Lots of rain on and off and the temps down in the 30's. I have to tell you I really enjoyed those warmer days and can not wait to have them back! I saw the weather briefly for up North in New England, and it continues to snow and be stormy! You guys up there have been swamped! Despite the cold temperatures here, we chose the best winter to come down here! Stay safe up there! I hope everyone has a great Sunday! And for all of you watching the Superbowl, have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment