IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, February 24, 2011

No Prescription Luck

No luck having my prescription refilled! I may have to go the emergency room, in order to establish a patient record! The walk in clinic I was referred to can not see me until March 30th! I told Shawn at this point I may wait it out. I am not worried about the anxiety, I have learned to manage that quite well. I am worried about side effects from stopping the medication abruptly! We will see! When we got home Shawn, Kate Lynn and I raked and cleaned the front yard. Looks wonderful! Now we are cooling of inside! It turned out to be quite warm! In a few minutes I may try to drag Shawn away from the TV and see if we complete some painting projects! Though he looks pretty comfy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment