IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, February 25, 2011

No Job!

After lunch I was decidedly not feeling well! Not sure what is up, I just feel pretty punk! Maybe we need a little more relaxation time and fewer project? Fewer projects would not allow the house to get done the way it needs too! This afternoon Shawn spent a good deal of time fixing the front door, now we don't have day light pouring in through the cracks around it. Poor guy, every time he would repair one thing with it, it would become obvious something else needed straightening! It is much, much better now! Maybe our utilities will be lower. I am pretty sure a whole lot of our heat went right out the door! I am so lucky Shawn is so handy with things like that! Next week we have to discuss a serious roof issue with our landlord. When It rains Kate Lynn has a waterfall running down one of her walls! Not a good thing! This house is in rough repair, we keep trying to see the potential with it. If the Landlord agrees to fix the major problems, well paying for it and letting Shawn do the repairs, the house could be lovely. The handyman our Landlord uses isn't very handy and his apprentice is his 15 year old son. They are very nice people, just lousy handymen! We have taken some photos of the things that need repair and we will be showing them to our landlord next week. I hope it goes well!
Not a whole lot else going on, including me having a job. They never called me back after the interview! That is OK, there is something out there for me,I just have to be patient! I think for now I need to consider an early bed time and go get some sleep, so that maybe I will feel better tomorrow! I hope all of you are wll! Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment