IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tea and Cake Calling

Church was awesome! I am so glad God pointed us to Heritage Baptist church! After church we went and picked up some soda and snacks, need something to munch on while watching TV tonight! We (well Shawn mostly!) fixed all the lights and the plumbing issues. Funny the things that make us feel good! It was such a beautiful day out today! We enjoyed some ball time in the Yard with the puppy! I am tuckered out now! I thought I was getting some exercise walking, apparently not as much as I thought! I did not think I was out of shape, until trying to keep up with the puppy! I have to tell you I am blessed with a great husband, he really put a lot of work in today. Just as dinner was finished up cooking he received a call. His friend had a washing machine mishap and Shawn rushed right over to help. He came home just a few minutes ago, showered, microwaved his dinner and is now resting in front of the TV. I think a little relaxation time is in order for all of us! I think I hear a cup of tea and a slice of Lemon bundt cake calling my name! Whom am I to ignore the calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment