IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, February 10, 2011

Appointments and Applications

No snow today! So school was as usual! We were able to reschedule Kelly's eye appointment for after school. I am glad for that, she has missed a lot of school as it ! I made it to my mandatory employment search appointment. These appointments are tedious and redundant! Whatever, I went! Today our furry little Izzy is testing all of her puppy boundaries! While I was in the meeting she pooped in the truck and got into everything she could! It has not been the best potty day for her! Something that will be dealt with with high attention today!  She is just a puppy! No other plans for today until Kelly's eye appointment, good a time as any to fill out some applications online!

No comments:

Post a Comment