IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, February 21, 2011

A Kelly Meal

I went to my interview this afternoon, I believe it went well. I will find out in a couple days if I have the job! I am praying that I get it and also that it doesn't screw up the benefits we have worked so hard to get! I am not going to fret over it yet. It has been a good day! We have the bathroom 98% finished. The door needs to be finished and that will complete the painting! It looks incredible! Shawn and I are very happy with the out come! My lovely husband has been incredibly wonderfuly patient!
Kelly cooked dinner tonight. Pizza, mozzarrella sticks and cupcakes! A Kelly meal!It was still good! Now it is time to rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment