IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another Day of NOTHING!!

Well the mail has finally come! And NO big surprise, NO mail! Not one stinking thing!! So it is back to waiting to see if sometime between now and the 4th we get something!!! I am so angry and so frustrated!I am struggling with this last bit of waiting like I can not even express to you! We have enough to get us by the next day or two and that is pretty stinking slim! Why can not ONE of these agencies just for once get their stuff together and get it out!? The good news is the two guys waiting and drinking on the lawn have left! Empty handed from what I understand! We will see what happens tomorrow! What I think really makes me so upset, tomorrow is Kelly's birthday. I can not even bake the kid a cake or even make her dinner that is worth eating! So we wait some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment