IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Two Important Thoughts

Good Morning! This is my 200th post! I hope you are still checking them out. I know some days they are better than others, I keep working on it! Thank you all for your support and prayers!
I have to talk a little about the weather here. Last night we slept the night without the heat! It has been a very strange February for me! The past week has been incredibly warm and in the back of my head I keep waiting for the cold to come back! Shawn and  I just watched the weather and it looks like I had better get used to it being warm! Thursday is supposed to  be around 80! I guess I could get used to this!
On two more serious notes; Please, be in prayer for those in New Zealand! It is a tragedy over there!
And the 2cnd Today I am asking for you to wear blue in honor of the families who have lost loved ones who committed suicide. Whether you know someone personally who took their own life or not, suicide itself should never be honored. We should be supportive of the families it has effected. So if you would wear blue, that would be awesome!
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment