IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Calmer

We were graciously given a small loan to enable us to buy some groceries to get us through the next few days! I ask Kelly what she wants for her birthday dinner?.....$5 so that she can go to a church dinner and then youth group with a classmate! What do I say to that? I bought the groceries we needed, put gas in the car, purchased a small cake and then gave her the last $5 so she could go! I didn't think it was in good form to tell her "no you can't go to church!". It also allowed Shawn, Kate Lynn and I the opportunity to enjoy some frozen pizza for dinner! Kelly can not eat regular pizza because it upsets her stomach! She is having chicken fried steak for dinner. And when she get home we will all enjoy some birthday cake with her!
I have to just tell you, I can not tell you how good the day will be, when we do not have to ask for so much help! I am most appreciative of the kindness and generosity we have received. It has been a true lesson in humility and humbleness! I pray that given the opportunity that we are able to either pay back or pay forward the same kind of kindness and generosity that we have been shown!
Tonight I received a text message directing me to check out a local hospice looking for pharmacy techs. I have sent them an email, as directed, and am hoping I might at least receive an email in return!  Today I think for the most part, has been a better day for patience. None of us were terribly upset when we did not receive anything in the mail. We continue to be prayerful and steadfast in our faith! It will happen, for that we are certain! And in that thought, we can stay calmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment