IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kelly's Feeling Sick!

Shawn no sooner got back home, from dropping Kelly off at school, when the school called! Kelly was feeling sick to her stomach and needed to come home! She had had a migraine yesterday and I think was just not feeling well today. She is resting on the couch while I bring her tea and toast. She is slowly working her ways through the videos, her Aunt Theresa, Uncle Rich, Sam and Meaghan had sent her for her Birthday! She has a warm pack on her belly and is looking pretty comfortable! Hope it is just from the migraine and nothing else. We need a stomach bug in this house like we all need a hole in the head!  It is actually pretty cold here in Montgomery this morning and there is a freezing rain warning! What can I tell you, near 80 this past Saturday to cold and freezing rain today! I guess I needed to be reminded that it is still winter!
Well, today is the big day...sort of! Today is supposed to be the first day of Shawn's disabilty! Let's see if they have actually followed through with all of it. Again, we wait on the mail! You know until all of this,I never paid much attention to the mail. In honesty there would be days I would forget to check our Post Office box! Now it seems our life hinges on what comes or doesn't come in the mail! UUGGH! I am killing time by washing all the bedding in the house! I have always kept a pretty clean house, but this has taken on a whole new level! Will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment